[Eoscstudents] Bookstore News

amartinez at eosc.edu amartinez at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 6 09:43:13 CDT 2018

Hello EOSC students, we here at the Bookstore want to welcome everyone back
and let you know that we have lots of new items in the store for back to
school. We have a back to school special which is attached, with lots of
goodies inside.

Financial Aid is now open. You can come see us in the Bookstore or order on
our web store at www.eoscbook.com <http://www.eoscbook.com> , If you have
Financial Aid, be sure to go to the Business Office to get your voucher and
then to the Bookstore and we'll be here to help. Almost everything in the
store can be put onto your student account with your voucher including
$75.00 of clothing items.

Also, there are changes made to the Math Division this Fall. Below is a
little breakdown of how it works and a link to a You Tube video showing how
to opt out if that's what you should choose.

Hello EOSC Student,

WELCOME TO INCLUSIVE ACCESS!

You have enrolled or will enroll in a course that has chosen an Inclusive
Access title. Your required course materials will be available the first day
of class

through Blackboard and you will be charged for them after August 24th, for
this class. It's that easy- you don't have to do anything else but go to
class.

HOW DO I ACCESS MY MATERIALS?

All Inclusive materials are accessed through your course in Blackboard. Your
professor will provide specific directions or communication, if needed. If
you're

having trouble or unable to get clarification from your instructor, contact
Ali Martinez at the EOSC Bookstore.

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF INCLUSIVE ACCESS?

Inclusive Access is a collaboration between your professor, the publisher
and EOSC Bookstore to provide required materials automatically

for the first day of the course, all at a reduced cost.

WHAT IF I DROP THE COURSE?

As long as you drop the course by August 24th, you will not be charged for
the cost of the Inclusive Access content.

WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN INCLUSIVE ACCESS OR HAVE ALREADY
PURCHASED MY COURSE MATERIAL ANOTHER WAY?

The Campus Store has worked with publishers to get your course materials at
the lowest cost. These materials are required by your instructor.

If you decide you don't want to participate, you will need to OPT-OUT of the
program and be sure

that you're obtaining the material on your own. To opt-out, please watch
this YouTube video, opt-out instructions <https://youtu.be/mxTj3-GGqCM> ,
that provides you with instructions. If you have any questions please reach
out to Ali Martinez, Bookstore Manager at 918.465.1713

We are looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Thank you,

Ali Martinez

Bookstore Manager

TBC153