[Eoscstudents] Open Mass Comm classes

Kristen Turner kturner at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 14 09:40:08 CDT 2018

 I still have spots left in a my Mass Communication classes if anyone is
looking to switch a class. I am offering *Introduction
to Mass Communication*, and it counts as a *General Ed elective* for almost
every major. It is a great course, and you will *not* be required to buy a
book.

I also offer *Video Production I *and *Publications Production*. If you are
a General Studies major, these courses will count toward your hours needed
to graduate.

Of course, if you are interested in a career in mass comm (public
relations, advertising, photography, graphic arts, video production,
journalism, and radio), you should contact me about becoming a major.

MCOMM-1101 (12825) Publications Production W 2:15-4:45 p.m. *
<https://ellucian-webadv.eosc.edu/WebAdvisor/WebAdvisor?TOKENIDX=9171285066&SS=1&APP=ST&CONSTITUENCY=WBST>
MCOMM 1113 (12826) Intro to Mass Comm  ONLINE
<https://ellucian-webadv.eosc.edu/WebAdvisor/WebAdvisor?TOKENIDX=8389088048&SS=1&APP=ST&CONSTITUENCY=WBST>
MCOMM 1223 (12828) Vidoe Production I MW 11:15 a.m -12:30 p.m.
<https://ellucian-webadv.eosc.edu/WebAdvisor/WebAdvisor?TOKENIDX=2791958060&SS=1&APP=ST&CONSTITUENCY=WBST>
*
<https://ellucian-webadv.eosc.edu/WebAdvisor/WebAdvisor?TOKENIDX=9171285066&SS=1&APP=ST&CONSTITUENCY=WBST>
                            * Wilburton campus