[Eoscstudents] If you know of a student or if you want to self-identify - Need Names asap those who may need help with our community service project - Eastern Christmas Toys for Tots -

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Mon Dec 10 10:36:01 CST 2018

Students:

You may self-identify or if you know of a student who could use our help
with the Christmas Toys for Tots program.  Our target ages are 10 and under.

I just need the ages and gender of children and a way to contact you or the
person you submitting for our help.

We are wrapping this afternoon and would love to include anyone who could
use our help!!

Thanks

Brenda (Kennedy) Strange

Brenda Strange