[Eoscstudents] FREE Concert on Tuesday, February 6!

Brandon Hendrix bhendrix at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 5 10:41:51 CST 2018

EOSC Students:

Please join us on Tuesday, February 6 at 7 p.m. in Mitchell Auditorium for
a FREE concert featuring the Mission Winds. Mission Winds, part of the
United States Air Force Band of the West, is an ensemble consisting of four
clarinetists dedicated to performing a wide variety of genres from today's
musical literature. The members of Mission Winds bring with them years of
experience playing with symphony orchestras, chamber ensembles, touring
shows, and even today's popular artists. Please join us as we welcome this
exciting group to our campus as part of the 2nd Annual Performing Arts
Series!

Thank you,

--
Dr. Brandon Hendrix