[Eoscstudents] Auditions for Eastern's Musical!

Brandon Hendrix bhendrix at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 27 13:31:08 CST 2018

Attention campus community:

We are looking for students, faculty, staff, and children who are excited
to be part of Eastern's musical this semester! Auditions will be on Monday,
March 5 from 4-6 p.m. in the Johnnie Wray Theatre and the Choir Room in
Pratt Hall. *I have attached audition information*.

This year we will celebrate Eastern's nearly 75 years of music theatre
excellence with Rodgers and Hammerstein's "Some Enchanted Evening," a
musical revue. The musical is scheduled to take place on April 27 and 28.

Please contact myself or Ruth Brelsford (rbrelsford at eosc.edu) for more
information, or see the attached audition information form.

Thank you!

--
Dr. Brandon Hendrix
Eastern Oklahoma State College