[Eoscstudents] Remind sign up

Lindy Basden lnbasden at eosc.edu
Wed Jan 31 13:34:23 CST 2018

We were told students would like a text message system for announcements
about things going on around campus. I have set up a Remind for our Student
Activities. If you would like to get the messages about upcoming events on
campus please follow the easy steps on the page attached and you will get
them. I will not be sending multiple messages. I will just be sending them
to keep all students updated. We were told students don't read emails often
and sometimes miss the flyers we hang up but would read a text message.

If you are interested in them sign up if not disregard this email.

Thanks!

Lindy Basden

Student Life Coordinator

Cheer Coach