[Eoscstudents] SOSU Faculty Showcase Friday, March 9

Brandon Hendrix bhendrix at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 6 10:46:00 CST 2018

Good morning,

As part of this year's Performing Arts Series, we have invited the music
faculty from Southeastern Oklahoma State University to perform a FREE
concert at 2pm on Friday, March 9 in Mitchell Auditorium. A selection of
20th-century classical music featuring piano, tuba, clarinet, and piano
will be presented. Many of the compositions are avant-garde and relatively
new. Join us as we welcome these talented performers!

Thank you,

--
Dr. Brandon Hendrix
Eastern Oklahoma State College