[Eoscstudents] Official Danish Student Welcome moved to Monday at 1 p.m.

Trish McBeath tmcbeath at eosc.edu
Fri Mar 9 15:48:19 CST 2018

The students and instructors from College 360 in Silkeborg, Denmark are on
their way to campus! We have made a change to today's schedule in order to
give our guests enough time to unload their luggage, get settled in their
rooms and eat dinner in the Cafeteria before it closes. Eastern's official
welcome for the Danes has been moved to Monday at 1 p.m. in the Johnnie Wray
Theatre. Students, faculty and staff are welcome to attend and greet our
guests.

Thank you,

Trish McBeath

Vice President of Student & External Affairs

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W. Main, Wilburton, OK 74578

P: 918-465-1804, F: 918-465-4448

eosc.edu <http://eosc.edu/>