[Eoscstudents] Student Government election applications!

Lindy Basden lnbasden at eosc.edu
Mon Mar 26 12:47:21 CDT 2018

Good afternoon!

I hope everyone had a great Spring Break!

We are getting ready for our annual Eastern Student Government officer
elections! We will be filling the offices of President, Vice- President,
Secretary, Treasurer and Reporter for the 2018-2019 school year.

If you are interested in applying for one of these offices please fil out
the attached form or stop by Student Services office 214 in the Student
Center. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at the number
listed below or respond to this email.

I am also attaching the ESGA bylaws for anyone interested in looking at
them.

Applications are due NO LATER than APRIL 6, 2018 by 5:00 PM. Elections will
be April 11-13, 2018.

Lindy Basden

Student Life Coordinator

Cheer Coach