[Eoscstudents] 2018 Homecoming Parade Line-up and Route Map

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 5 10:51:04 CST 2018

Welcome to Homecoming week for the 2018 year!  On Saturday (11-10-18) at
11:00 we will have our homecoming parade through the city of Wilburton.
Attached is the line-up order with numbers.  These numbers coincide with
numbers painted on the road in the line-up area.  We will begin lining up
at 10:30.  Please be in your spot and ready to roll no later than 10:50.
Thank you and we look forward to a great week.

Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life
Criminal Justice Chair/C.O.P. Director
Eastern Oklahoma State College