[Eoscstudents] Come Get your Homecoming Art On!

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 7 09:04:13 CST 2018

Today I Paint!  Starting at 2:00 in the ballroom come and paint your 2018
EOSC Homecoming picture.  We will have an art coach in the room to assist
and there is no cost to the student.  Come early.  We will go until 5:00 or
we run out of supplies.  If you would like to donate your painting we will
select some to be used in a silent auction at games on Saturday.  If not
you are welcomed to keep your own painting.  Thank you and hope to see you
there.

Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life
Criminal Justice Chair/C.O.P. Director