[Eoscstudents] Fun, free activities set for Stress Less Week Dec. 3-6 in McAlester

Eosc News news at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 28 08:39:41 CST 2018

With project deadlines, study sessions and finals coming up, we know things
can get stressful during the end of the semester. We want to help decrease
the stress with these fun, free activities for Eastern students during
Stress Less Week in McAlester. Come and go as your schedule allows and take
advantage of these opportunities designed to reduce stress and help you
take a moment to relax and regroup before finals.
[image: 2018 Stress Less Week McAlester.jpg]