[Eoscstudents] Upcoming events!

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 1 12:39:14 CDT 2018

Lots going on this month so we make to make sure you are in the know!

Tomorrow morning (10-2) - Wild West Mountaineers Versus Zombies
          Be sure to pick up your blaster or zombie marker first thing in
the morning.  Rules will
          be available in the student center.  Start time is 8:00 and the
game ends at 4:00.

Wednesday October 10th
          Meet the grads lunch in the cafeteria.  Special alumni guest
speakers from 12-1.

Tuesday October 16th
          Board game night - come play our games in the cafeteria from 6-8

Wednesday October 24th
          Show Eastern your talent for a chance to win $25, $50, or even
$100!
          Must sign up by Oct. 20th in Student Services Office, a variety
of acts allowed
          Only one entry per person and no group acts

Wednesday October 31st
          Halloween trunk or treat and club booths (register with student
services for clubs)
          Trunk or treat from 6-8 with student costume dance event in the
ballroom starting at 8.

Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life
Criminal Justice Chair/C.O.P. Director