[Eoscstudents] Voter Registration Contests winner - $50 cash

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 16 16:46:58 CDT 2018

I want to say 'Thank you' to all students who participated in this years
Voter Registration Drive!

Some important dates to remember:

November 6 General Elections

Last day to register to vote: Oct. 12

Deadline to request absentee ballot: 5 p.m. Oct. 31

To count: Absentee ballots must be received by county election board in the
mail by 7:00 p.m. on Nov. 6 (Election Day)

Early voting: Thursday, Nov. 1, 8 AM - 6 PM
Friday, Nov. 2, 8 AM - 6 PM
Saturday, Nov. 3, 9 AM - 2 PM

Early Voting is at your local County Courthouse. If you plan to go home for
the weekend, you can go to your courthouse and vote early any of the times
listed above.

If you go the Oklahoma Election Board website
https://www.ok.gov/elections/Voter_Info/Absentee_Voting/ , you can request
an Absentee Ballot online this year!  This will be the location to read
about requirements for Absentee ballots, etc.  We have people who can
notarize your absentee ballot on campus. If you would like to complete an
Absentee Ballot, I can help you with the Notary and mailing.

This is a critical time in Oklahoma to vote in the November 6th General
Election. I have attached a copy of the sample ballot for those who would
like to see what it will look like.  Also, an explanation of the State
Questions that are on the ballot.  If you have any questions, please let me
know - I will be happy to !!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to Valarie Quinton-McCann. Your name was drawn for the $50
cash prize!! Contact me via email and I will tell you how you can pick up
your prize money

Thanks again to all students who participated!

Use your voice and GO VOTE!! The Statistics below show you that YOU can make
a difference, but if you choose to.  Those who choose not to, still are
making a choice. Analyze who is representing you, be the Game Changer this
November 6th!!

Brenda Kennedy

Businsess Division Dean

CIS Department Professor