[Eoscstudents] McAlester Campus Pumpkin Decorating Contest Oct. 22-26, 2018

Anne Brooks abrooks at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 17 10:34:11 CDT 2018

All Students, Faculty, and Staff are invited to enter our 2nd Annual Pumpkin
 Decorating Contest!

Here are the rules:

1.     The main part of each entry must be a pumpkin.

2.     Pumpkins may not be carved or hollowed out.

3.     You may dress them up, use paint, glitter, stickers, or whatever you
please. Just no carving!

4.     If your pumpkin begins to rot, you will be asked to come get it.

5.     No electrical devices may be used as part of an entry.

6.     Each entry must have a title.

7.     Write your name on the bottom of your entry. Do not put your name in
a visible place.

8.     Pumpkins with inappropriate subjects will not be judged or displayed.

*PRIZES:*

*Students: 1st-$50 gift card 2nd- $25 gift card 3rd-$15 gift card*

*Faculty/Staff prizes are TBD*

*Additional awards may be given.*

*Entries must be brought to the McAlester Campus Front Office between
October 22nd-25th. Judging will take place the morning of Friday, October
26th. *

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you!

Anne
--
Anne Brooks, M.A