[Eoscstudents] Class opportunities with Mass Comm

Kristen Turner kturner at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 29 13:38:50 CDT 2018

Students,

Before you all enroll next week, I would like for you to look at the
exciting lineup of classes that we have this spring in Mass Communication.

First, we are offering daytime Graphic Arts and Photography classes! These
two classes are not offered each year, so if these are of any interest to
you, please consider taking them in the spring. Also within the department
are classes in Video Production, Mass Communication and Publication
Production.

Also, keep in mind that you do not have to be a major to take any of these
classes, and they can count toward your General Studies Major Field! All of
these courses take place on the Wilburton campus. Also, you may take Video
Production II even if you have not taken Video Production I.

*MCOMM-1101 Publications Production* Thursday 12:45PM - 02:00PM, Baker
Hall, Room 120

*MCOMM-1103* *Fundamentals of Photography *TTh 09:45AM - 11:00AM, Room to
be Announced

*MCOMM-1113* *Intro to Mass Communications * MW 02:15PM - 03:30PM, Baker
Hall, Room 120

*MCOMM-1203*  *Graphic Arts for the Media* MW 11:15AM - 12:30PM, Baker
Hall, Room 120

*MCOMM-2103 * *Video Production II *MW 12:45PM - 02:00PM, Baker Hall, Room
120

--
Kristen E. Turner
Professor of Mass Communication, English and Speech