[Eoscstudents] See You at the Pole- Tonight!!!!

Brandon Taylor btaylor12934 at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 25 10:03:24 CDT 2018

EOSC,

Tonight we will be hosting our annual See you at the Pole event. The event
will start approximately around 10 pm on Tuesday September 25 behind the
student center! We will have some Praise & Worship with special guest
speakers! There will be FREE Home cooked Breakfast at the BCM after!
Sponsored by United Ministry, BCM, Chi Alpha & FCA! Invite a friend!
--
Brandon Taylor
Fellowship of Christian Athletes Sponsor