[Eoscstudents] Stress Less Week Activities for Dec. 2-5

Eosc News news at eosc.edu
Mon Dec 2 09:01:33 CST 2019

Welcome back, students! We're nearing the end of the semester with Finals
Week scheduled for next week. We know the end of the semester can be a
stressful time, so plan to take advantage of these fun activities during
Stress Less Week!

Monday - Thursday Daily from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m
The Relaxation Room will be open at The Hub in Johnston Hall Room 131
Stop by and relax with calming music, soothing scents, free snacks and
relaxation activities including adult coloring sheets, Play-Doh and rock
painting.

Monday, Dec. 2
Yoga on the Lawn - Come-and-Go from Noon to 1 p.m. at the Amphitheater(or
Ballroom if it's too cold)
Movie Night & Cookie Decorating - 7 p.m. at the Library
Unfortunately, the 5-Minute Chair Massages scheduled for Monday will have
to be rescheduled due to illness.

Tuesday, Dec. 3
ZUMBA on the Lawn - Come-and-Go from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the
Amphitheater (or Ballroom if it's too cold)
Winter Dance at 8 p.m. in the Ballroom

Wednesday, Dec. 4
Paws for a Break with a Therapy Dog from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the
Student Center
Biscuits & Books - 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. at the Cafeteria

Thursday, Dec. 5
Make Your Own Stress Slime - 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Cafeteria

Good luck on finals from Eastern's faculty and staff!