[Eoscstudents] Looking for a creative outlet?

Kristen Turner kturner at eosc.edu
Mon Dec 2 10:14:38 CST 2019

Hello all,

I just wanted to send out another email promoting a few of our Mass
Communication classes. We have three courses that may really help some of
you who are looking for something creative to add to your schedule. In the
spring, we have a professional photographer, graphic designer, and
award-winning artist on campus who will be teaching both Graphic Arts and
Photography. If you have ever been interested in visual design, logo
design, graphics, photography, or are an artist yourself, one or both of
these classes are perfect for you.
You do not have to be a major to take any of these courses!

The MCOMM offerings are as follows:
 MCOMM-1203 Graphic Arts for the Media      Tuesday, Thursday 09:45AM -
11:00AM MCOMM-1103 Fundamentals of Photography Tuesday, Thursday 01:00PM -
02:15PM MCOMM-2103 Video Production II                   Monday, Wednesday
11:15AM - 12:30PM MCOMM-2113 News Editing
 Monday, Wednesday 01:00PM - 02:15PM
** All of these courses are on the Wilburton campus.
--
Kristen E. Turner
Professor of Mass Communication, English and Speech