[Eoscstudents] May 2019 Graduates

srobertson at eosc.edu srobertson at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 13 09:21:29 CST 2019

It is now time for all May 2019 Graduates to complete your application for
graduation.  The application can be found in Webadvisor under Academic
Profile, Apply for Graduation.  Please list your name exactly how you would
like it to read on your diploma.   Enter your correct mailing address you
would like to have your diploma mailed to.  I have attached an information
sheet about graduation and some transfer information.  Please let me know if
you have any questions or need assistance completing your application for
graduation.