[Eoscstudents] Oklahoma Self Defense Act Course (handgun carry)

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 19 10:47:17 CST 2019

Faculty, Staff, and Students (near or over 21),

We will offer an *Oklahoma Self Defense Act Course* (handgun carry).  One
of our Criminal Justice former adjunct instructors, Chris Comer, has agreed
to put on a class at the college with me once again.  The cost of the
course is $50 to be paid to the instructor and should be either cash or
money order.  This will cover the expenses of the instructor plus materials.
The date for this course is *Saturday, March 9th beginning at 9:00 a.m*.  The
classroom portion will be in the Student Center *224* and then at the
Wilburton/College firing range, located next to the old city landfill, for
an hour or so shooting course.  *DO NOT bring your handgun or ammunition to
the classroom, only to the firing range.*  If interested I will need a name
and phone number to place you and yours on a sign-up sheet in my office.  If
questions, please email myself at bdenny at eosc.edu.  Please feel free to
email me any questions you might have.
Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life