[Eoscstudents] Homecoming Update

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 6 09:31:24 CST 2019

Students,

Competition for the 2019 Homecoming Spirit Stick is heating up.  We had an
awesome dance competition last night with performances by Softball, Women's
and Men's Basketball, Respiratory Therapy, Math and Science, and our winner
last night - Eastern Cheer.

Please do not forget that your 4X8 wooden signs are due today.  See student
services for directions and materials.  They must be turned in today so
that they can be placed in the courtyard for display purposes.

Tomorrow spirit stick posters will be due and will need to be hung in the
gym.  Tomorrow night starting at 7:30 we will kick of our Mr. Eastern
contest.  Don't miss out on the fun and laughs.

Friday night we will host four separate musical acts for a free concert in
the Mitchell Hall auditorium beginning at 8:00.  Admission is open so bring
a friend.  Must be 18 to enter.

Saturday will be kicked off with the Mountaineer 5k at 10 a.m. in downtown
Wilburton followed by a free tailgate lunch at noon in the amphitheatre.
During the tailgate there will be a yearbook browse and performances by the
Eastern Expressions.  Basketball action will kick off at 2:00 with the Lady
Mountaineers taking on Oklahoma Wesleyan after which we will hold our 2019
Homecoming Coronation Presentation of the Court and announcement of the new
King and Queen.  Following the coronation our Men's Team will play a 5:00
game against the OKC Storm.  The winner of the spirit stick will be
announced at halftime of the men's game with a tie-breaker held if needed.
At 7:00 the Aggie Club will host a Hall of Fame Celebration and Dinner in
the Goddard building.  See a special guest performance by the Bo Phillips
Band while enjoying delicious BBQ and winning some great auction items.
Tickets are available by visiting:  https://regpage.eosc.edu/?display=AGHOFC

Take advantage of all your 2019 Homecoming activities and we look forward
to seeing you there!

Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life
Criminal Justice Chair/C.O.P. Director