[Eoscstudents] Native American Heritage Month and Activities

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 13 13:01:29 CST 2019

November is National Native American Heritage Month and Eastern will
celebrate with next weeks activities.  Join us on Monday for lunch in the
cafateria where Great Western Dining will be serving Indian Tacos.  Then on
Wednesday slide on your moccassions for a 2:00 Rock Your Mocs photo
opportunity, followed by Stickball, both happening in front of the Student
Center.  At 4:00 we will hold a painting class in the ballroom with Karen
Hill who will instruct participants in the creation of a headdress painting.

In addition to our Native American activities we will also have Mountaineer
Mania on Tuesday and Wednesday night dinnertime karaoke.  Thank you and we
hope to see you at all of our events.

Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life
Criminal Justice Chair/C.O.P. Director