[Eoscstudents] Today's Activities

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 20 08:16:05 CST 2019

Good morning students,

Today we will continue to celebrate our Native American week with a "rock
your mocs" event in front of the student center at 2:00.  Be sure to wear
your moccasins and come by for a group photo.  At 2:30 we will have
stickball on the front lawn, also in front of the student center.  Finally,
at 4:00 in the SC ballroom we will have a Native American painting class
with artist Karen Hill.

At 5:00, join us for dinnertime karaoke in the cafeteria.

We look forward to a great day of fellowship and learning and hope that you
enjoy each event.  Thank you.

Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life
Professor Criminal Justice