[Eoscstudents] Directions for trunk or treat

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 29 09:40:55 CDT 2019

Good morning Eatern,

On Thursday, beginning at 4:00, our campus groups will meet at the front of
the student center and be assigned 2 parking spaces and one table.  The
other space should be utilized by your car/truck, etc. Be sure to bring
decorations and candy.  I will be purchasing some candy tonight to help in
case people run low or out.  Costumes are encouraged.  We look forward to
seeing you there.  At this time I have spots for:

Cheer
Music
Nursing
Radio
Mass Com
Library
Softball
Soccer
Baseball
Aggie Club
Bible Chair
ESGA/Student Services

If you need a space and are not on the list please let me know ASAP.

Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life
Criminal Justice Chair/C.O.P. Director
Eastern Oklahoma State College