[Eoscstudents] ESGA Officer Noms info **EVERYONE PLEASE READ**

Eastern Student Government esga at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 6 13:15:46 CDT 2020

There was a hiccup in the system, so we have had to change the form
slightly.  Please submit one (1) application for EACH position you want to
be considered for.  Meaning if you want to be considered for all four (4)
positions, you'll submit four (4) applications.  This includes those who
have already sent in nominations, as those applications had errors from our
end that make them ineligible.

Sorry for the confusion and mix-up! We're all figuring out these new
systems together.

Thank you for your patience,

Mr. O'Neal

--