[Eoscstudents] Buyback information from Bookstore

amartinez at eosc.edu amartinez at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 20 12:10:13 CDT 2020

Dear Students,

For your convenience, we are providing two options to sell your books back
to the Bookstore:

Coming into the Bookstore using social distancing:

Monday through Thursday 8 to 5

Bring any books you would like to sell.  We will ensure social distancing
protocols are in place as your safety is our first priority.  .

Mailing Label:

If it is not convenient to come in, you may request a prepaid USPS mailing
label by replying to this email.  This label will allow you to mail your
materials to us at no cost to you by simply dropping your package at any US
Post Office.

Everyone can also go to our web store at www.eoscbookstore.com
<http://www.eoscbookstore.com>  and get book value for buyback. Go to
Textbooks and then Sell my Books, enter the ISBN and then the value will be
shown. Books can then be mailed using the label provided.  A check or gift
certificate will be given. Be sure to include the form with all books
returned.

We hope you find one of these options satisfactory.  If you rented
textbooks, you will receive a separate email regarding your return options.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at (918) 465.1713 or reply to this
email if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Ali Martinez

Bookstore Manager