[Eoscstudents] Virtual New Student Orientation

Eosc News news at eosc.edu
Thu Aug 6 10:53:56 CDT 2020

Welcome, Mountaineers! Eastern Oklahoma State College’s New Student
Orientation program is moving online, due to COVID-19. While we will miss
seeing you in person, we have created a virtual orientation program to
cover the topics you would have received in person.

Please visit eosc.edu to watch videos that address topics you need to know
about at Eastern, including tutoring, campus safety, college life,
financial aid and scholarships, the Library, and how to access your EOSC
email, WebAdvisor and Blackboard.

Reminder:
- Evening classes begin Monday, Aug. 10 (after 4 p.m.)
- Daytime and online classes begin Tuesday, Aug. 11

We are excited to welcome you to Eastern and help you make a smooth
transition to college! If you have any questions, please contact:

Office of Student Services
Student Center 208
918.465.1818