[Eoscstudents] Required COVID-19 Training on Blackboard - All EOSC Students

Eosc News news at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 10 08:51:30 CDT 2020

As part of the planned return to on-campus operations, Eastern Oklahoma
State College requires all students to complete a brief, online COVID-19
training course and the Together As Mountaineers Pledge. The pledge
acknowledges an understanding of and commitment to the behaviors described
in the training. It is not a legal waiver.

This training and pledge are part of Eastern’s overall health and safety
measures, including wearing a face covering, practicing physical distancing
and ensuring good hygiene. Our successful return to on-campus operations
this fall is fully dependent on each member of the Eastern community
following all requirements and guidance. If we fail to collectively
maintain this culture of caring for ourselves and each other, we will not
be able to be together on our campuses.

All students have automatically been enrolled in the course on
Blackboard. *Please
log into your Blackboard account and complete the mandatory training and
pledge by Monday, August 17.*

If you need help logging into Blackboard, visit the links below.

EOSC Blackboard Information Page -
https://eosc.edu/academics/blackboard.aspx

Instructional Video - https://youtu.be/kiYi3_Th574