[Eoscstudents] Financial Aid opens Monday at the Bookstore...

amartinez at eosc.edu amartinez at eosc.edu
Wed Dec 30 08:42:37 CST 2020

We are stocked and ready for online customers and in person customers as
Financial Aid opens on Monday, January 4th, 2021

Come in with your schedule and we'll be here to help, or you can place your
order on our webstore at www.eoscbookstore.com
<http://www.eoscbookstore.com>

We will have extended hours for two weeks to help those coming in from other
campuses. We'll be open Monday thru Friday from 7;45 am until 6:00 pm from
January 4th until January 15th.

Again, due to Covid, we will not be traveling for book sales so be sure to
place your orders on our webstore if you're not able to come to Wilburton,
and we'll get what you need shipped out to you. We are very sorry for the
inconvenience and we sure do hope that this virus is over with soon as we
enjoy seeing you when we go to your campuses.

We hope that everyone had a wonderful Winter break and we look forward to
seeing you all back next week.

Thank you,

Ali Martinez

Bookstore Manager