[Eoscstudents] Welcome back! and Campus updates

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Fri Jan 10 13:50:44 CST 2020

Students,

Welcome back!  I hope you all had a great break and got some much needed
rest.  We are glad to see you return and look forward to another highly
productive and educational semester.  In order to help keep our students
safe, Eastern is constantly learning and modifying our campus to be the
safest learning environment that we can provide.  Our most recent edition
to resident hall safety is the addition of door alarms at the East and West
ends of the Miller Hall building.  These doors should only be used for
emergency exit and should NEVER be left open as this allows for intruders
to enter, anytime, day or night.  This is something that we cannot allow.  We
highly encourage residential students to help us maintain the safety of not
only yourself, but of those living with you.  Any person caught tampering
with these alarms will be subject to campus disciplinary action.  Temporary
signage will be posted on these door until the new signs arrive.  Thank you
and have a great spring semester.

[image: RFS1054__38670.1524074904.jpg]
Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life