[Eoscstudents] Today is the last day to charge in the Bookstore

amartinez at eosc.edu amartinez at eosc.edu
Mon Jan 27 08:31:40 CST 2020

Today is the LAST day to charge anything in the Bookstore using Financial
Aid of any kind (Pell, Loans, etc). If anyone is still needing anything for
class and plans to use Financial Aid, be sure to come by or call before end
of day today.

Charging will close at the end of day today so that the Business Office can
do their magic.

(if not using Financial Aid, books are available all the time until we send
them back to prepare for the Summer semester)

We hope everyone is having a great semester so far.

Thank you,

Ali Martinez

Bookstore Manager

TBC153