[Eoscstudents] Update on Danish Student Visit to EOSC

Trisha McBeath tmcbeath at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 11 22:10:00 CDT 2020

Eastern Oklahoma State College has been closely monitoring the novel
coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and following the guidance of local, state
and national health officials. Unfortunately, the College 360 visit to our
campus that was scheduled for March 23-30 has been canceled. We will
continue to monitor the situation and make a decision as necessary
regarding the status of the Eastern students' trip to Denmark scheduled for
May.

Thank you,
Trish McBeath
Vice President for Student & External Affairs