[Eoscstudents] McAlester Campus Library and Computer Access-PLEASE READ

Anne Brooks abrooks at eosc.edu
Thu Mar 26 10:33:33 CDT 2020

All,
In order to accommodate our students with online learning, the McAlester
Campus library/computer lab will open beginning Monday, March 30th, with
limited hours and services. It is necessary to restrict access in order to
follow the guidelines of federal and state authorities in regard to the
prevention of the spread of COVID-19. The health of our students and
employees is a top priority.

The following policies will be in effect when we reopen on Monday:

   - Hours: Monday-Thursday from 11:00am-7:00pm.
   - Use of a computer for college coursework must be scheduled *BY
**APPOINTMENT
   ONLY*. You can make an appointment by calling 918-302-3607 during the
   hours stated above. Or email me at abrooks at eosc.edu.
   - Students may use computers for college coursework ONLY. Computer use
   will be monitored.
   - Honorlock will be used for test proctoring for the remainder of the
   semester. However, should someone need to take a proctored exam, they must
   do so *BY APPOINTMENT ONLY*.  You can make an appointment by calling
   918-302-3607 during the hours stated above.
   - Only *current students* and EOSC faculty and staff will be allowed to
   enter the facilities. No public patrons, children, or other family members
   may enter.  YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A PHOTO ID.
   - When students arrive to campus for their scheduled session or test
   they will call 918-302-3607 in order to gain access to the building.
   - For all other college business, you can call the McAlester main office
   at 918-302-3607. Or you can email me at abrooks at eosc.edu.

*If you or anyone in your household has a temperature or any of the
symptoms similar to those of COVID-19, do not come to campus. Anyone
exhibiting those symptoms will be asked to leave. *

These policies are subject to change as this is a fluid situation and
circumstances change daily. Please stay at home, practice social distancing
and clean your hands often.
Regards,
Anne
--