[Eoscstudents] FW: Magazine/Journals FOR YOU starting today!!

Maria Martinez mmartinez at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 2 07:48:17 CST 2020

**THIS STARTS TODAY!  PLEASE STOP AND RING THE DOORBELL WHEN YOU COME!  We
are writing down everyone's name for contact tracing!

Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe,

Maria

Dear EOSC,

The bound and loose magazines and journals in the library will be
PERMANENTLY leaving our facility starting on Wednesday, November 4th.

On Monday, November 2nd and Tuesday, November 3rd from 12:30pm - 5:30pm
ONLY, we will be having an opportunity for you to come and take anything you
please from our remaining magazines and journals (NO BOOKS!).

*         THIS IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.  We will ask for identification,
if we do not know you as staff, faculty, or a student.

*         Please DO NOT ASK to come earlier.  We will ONLY be allowing
materials to leave at these times.

*         Please DO NOT ASK us to look for materials for you.  We have
several "library move" tasks on our plate, and unfortunately, we cannot help
at this time.

*         We will have to restrict this area to 5 people at a time (social
distancing), so please understand if you have to wait just a bit when you
arrive.

*         Please bring your own boxes/ containers to remove items.  We do
not have any : (.

If you have questions, please reply to this email.

Thank you and see you soon,

Maria

Maria K. Martinez

Mrs. Maria K. Martinez