[Eoscstudents] Yes, students can take Global Humanities II without taking Global Humanities I

Jason Miller jemiller at eosc.edu
Tue Nov 3 10:32:13 CST 2020

As students begin enrollment for the spring semester, a reminder that
Global Humanities I is NOT a prerequisite for Global Humanities II (I've
already been asked this question this morning!).

Both courses analyze cultural artifacts, values, and beliefs, as well as
shared human experiences and concerns.  They just look at different time
periods.  Global Humanities I covers prehistory through the Middle Ages;
Global Humanities II picks up at the Renaissance and continues through
today.  So take which one interests you -- or both!

JEM

--
Jason Miller
Humanities Department Chair