[Eoscstudents] McAlester Campus Hours Nov. 30-Dec. 11

Anne Brooks abrooks at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 11 17:24:36 CST 2020

As we transition to virtual learning after Thanksgiving break, the
McAlester campus hours of operation will change.

Beginning Monday, November 30th, the Library computer lab will be open from
8:00am-8:00pm Monday-Thursday, and 8:00am-5:00pm on Fridays. PLEASE NOTE:
Access to the library computer lab will be available* on an as needed basis
and by appointment only*. Please call 918-302-3607 to request an
appointment to use the computers. The front office will continue to be open
8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday. We will continue to enroll students by
appointment, over the phone.

Student Support Services will have the MAC lab open from 9:30am-5:00pm
Monday-Thursday.

Access to wifi outside of our hours of operation can be achieved by parking
close to the buildings. No password required.

The hours listed above are tentative and subject to change depending on the
needs of our students, and availability of staff.

Please stay safe and healthy!
Sincerely,
Anne

--