[Eoscstudents] Fwd: LAST TWO TREASURE CHESTS

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 18 14:13:23 CST 2020

AHOY ME STUDENTS!

Only one chest left!   I be told that dead men tell no tales, but I hear a
story of a legendary  deaf, one legged, one eyed, pirate by the name of
Claude, who had a hook for a hand.  Toward the end of his adventuring days
he was known to sit on a bench and enjoy the view of the student center.  He
also be known for dropping things from his pockets due to that hook.  Find
me last treasures and join me in the student center where I be flying the
jolly roger from the upstairs crows nest.  Best be on about it as the day
grows shorter by the minute.

cAPTAIN (dEAN) dENNY