[Eoscstudents] FW: AT&T Oklahoma Hiring Update - Virtual Interviews/Job Offers Available Now

srobertson at eosc.edu srobertson at eosc.edu
Thu Oct 1 14:36:19 CDT 2020

Job opportunity for the McAlester area.

Videos

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/work.att.jobs/RetailVideo__;!!BhdT!xAy2CC
Mak91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM7flG3Xw0$>
work.att.jobs/RetailVideo

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/work.att.jobs/RetailTestimonialVideo__;!!
BhdT!xAy2CCMak91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM7t2ha5KE$>
work.att.jobs/RetailTestimonialVideo

**** VIRTUAL ONLINE AND TELEPHONE JOB INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE NOW ******

As AT&T responds to COVID-19, the health and safety of our employees,
customers and applicants remains our top priority. The work we do is
critical to millions of people and companies around the world staying
connected. We are committed to ensuring this work continues. To deliver on
our mission, we are still actively recruiting for these and all other roles
currently posted on our career site.

COVID-19: What AT&T is doing & what you need to know:
<https://about.att.com/pages/COVID-19.html>
https://about.att.com/pages/COVID-19.html

Note:

*  Tuition Reimbursement, 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, discounts
and more are also offered with our full-time AND part-time opportunities.

*

OKLAHOMA

All Current Oklahoma Opportunities:
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/work.att.jobs/OklahomaJobOpenings__;!!Bhd
T!xAy2CCMak91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM76JBWG18$>
work.att.jobs/OklahomaJobOpenings

City

URL for more information and to apply

Job Title

Highlights of Pay

Ardmore

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/work.att.jobs/ArdmoreRSC__;!!BhdT!xAy2CCM
ak91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM7Ut-A_Og$>
work.att.jobs/ArdmoreRSC

Retail Sales Consultants

Base pay plus commission.

Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants

earn an average of $44,804 in total compensation in the first year

when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals.

Our top sellers earn an average of $57,772 per year.

Do you speak Spanish and English? If you do, we're looking for you!

Our Retail Careers come with awesome perks and may include additional
starting pay if you are bilingual!

Chickasha

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/work.att.jobs/ChickashaRSC__;!!BhdT!xAy2C
CMak91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM7MugQv_o$>
work.att.jobs/ChickashaRSC

Edmond

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/work.att.jobs/EdmondRSC__;!!BhdT!xAy2CCMa
k91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM7DGoCnMc$>
work.att.jobs/EdmondRSC

Lawton

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/work.att.jobs/LawtonRSC__;!!BhdT!xAy2CCMa
k91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM7AoMdU0A$>
work.att.jobs/LawtonRSC

McAlester ($1,000 Sign-On Bonus)

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/work.att.jobs/McAlesterRSC__;!!BhdT!xAy2C
CMak91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM7-bd6WvM$>
work.att.jobs/McAlesterRSC

Oklahoma City

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/work.att.jobs/OklahomaCityRSC__;!!BhdT!xA
y2CCMak91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM75dVQnus$>
work.att.jobs/OklahomaCityRSC

Stillwater

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/work.att.jobs/StillwaterFTRSC__;!!BhdT!xA
y2CCMak91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM7KQJYVuo$>
work.att.jobs/StillwaterFTRSC

Tulsa

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/work.att.jobs/TulsaRSC__;!!BhdT!xAy2CCMak
91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM7N_5eJII$>
work.att.jobs/TulsaRSC

Woodward

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/work.att.jobs/WoodwardRSC__;!!BhdT!xAy2CC
Mak91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM7krYgx8s$>
work.att.jobs/WoodwardRSC

Yukon

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/work.att.jobs/YuconRSC__;!!BhdT!xAy2CCMak
91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM7zSjkVF4$>
work.att.jobs/YuconRSC

City

URL for more information and to apply

Job Title

Oklahoma City

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/work.att.jobs/OklahomaCityRSC__;!!BhdT!xA
y2CCMak91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM75dVQnus$>
work.att.jobs/OklahomaCityRSC

Bilingual Spanish Retail Sales Consultants

City

URL for more information and to apply

Job Title

Highlights of Pay

Elk City

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/work.att.jobs/ElkCityPartTimeRSC__;!!BhdT
!xAy2CCMak91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM7lOP0Amo$>
work.att.jobs/ElkCityPartTimeRSC

Part Time Retail Sales Consultants

Base pay plus commission.

Our current Part-Time Retail Sales Consultants working 20-24 hours per week

earn an average of $29,354 per year in total compensation.

I've also tweeted on Twitter (
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.twitter.com/RecruitingWhiz__;!!BhdT!x
Ay2CCMak91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM7NuwkosA$>
twitter.com/RecruitingWhiz ), so if you're able, please help to retweet and
like my tweets referencing our hiring.  Also, if you're able, please help to
like and share my updates on Facebook and LinkedIn too.

Twitter:
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/twitter.com/RecruitingWhiz__;!!BhdT!xAy2C
CMak91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM7tRzmS_k$>
twitter.com/RecruitingWhiz

Facebook:
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.facebook.com/MariaValdivieso.Recruiti
ngWhiz__;!!BhdT!xAy2CCMak91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM72NhY
0xk$> facebook.com/MariaValdivieso.RecruitingWhiz

LinkedIn:
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.linkedin.com/in/recruitingwhiz__;!!Bh
dT!xAy2CCMak91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM7dUw2oMs$>
linkedin.com/in/RecruitingWhiz

Thank you again for your assistance in sharing our above employment
opportunities with all applicable people to consider.

Have a wonderful day.

Maria Valdivieso

AT&T Talent Acquisition Manager

Human Resources- Employee Experience

AT&T Services, Inc.

725 W. Peachtree Street, NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
m:  404.769-6488  |   <mailto:mv7300 at att.com> mv7300 at att.com

Follow
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.twitter.com/RecruitingWhiz__;!!BhdT!x
Ay2CCMak91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM7NuwkosA$> me on
Twitter:
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/twitter.com/RecruitingWhiz__;!!BhdT!xAy2C
CMak91-mpAMDomubAZ7pggtuOLJFF5PV4Xrsr7LFxSTtSd88DM7tRzmS_k$> @RecruitingWhiz

AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we're
committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.  EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.

This email and any files transmitted with it are the property of AT&T, are
confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named
recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 404.769-6488 and delete this
message immediately from your computer.  Any other use, retention,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.