[Eoscstudents] Join Band and Choir

Brian Harris bharris2 at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 9 16:10:32 CDT 2021

*Do you sing and/or play an instrument?*

*Do you enjoy expressing yourself through the art of music?*

*If you answered Yes to either or both of these questions, *
*then joining band and/or choir is for you!*

*Choir meets Monday and Wednesday in Pratt 118 from 4:30-6:00 pm (MUSIC
1611 or 2611)*
*Band meets Tuesday and Thursday in Pratt 123 from 4:30-6:00 pm (MUSIC 1711
or 2711)*

*We will be preparing and performing works from various periods and styles
for both concert band and choir. Performances are on Tuesday, October 12
and Sunday, December 5, 2021 *

* *All are welcome to participate in the enjoyment of creating music.**

*Please contact me, or simply come to rehearsal this week, if you are
interested.  Band begins tomorrow and Choir begins Wednesday.*

--
Brian T. Harris
Instructor of Music, Director of Instrumental and Choral Ensembles, Music