[Eoscstudents] COVID-19 Self-Reporting Form

Trish McBeath tmcbeath at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 16 13:22:53 CDT 2021

Eastern's top priority is the health and safety of our students and
employees. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or believe you have
been exposed to a positive case, it is very important that you complete the
online Self-Reporting Form at eosc.edu/covid
<https://www.eosc.edu/student-life/student-health-services/covid-19-informat
ion> . We need you to report your symptoms or exposure as soon as possible
so that we can determine if you need to isolate or quarantine, and we can
begin contact tracing immediately.

Students and employees who are fully vaccinated do not have to quarantine if
they are not experiencing symptoms. However, vaccinated individuals still
need to self-report any exposures to assist with our records.

Please visit eosc.edu/covid
<https://www.eosc.edu/student-life/student-health-services/covid-19-informat
ion>  for updated information about Eastern's COVID-19 statistics,
procedures and FAQ. Please do your part to help keep our campus community
safe and healthy.

Thank you,

Trish McBeath

Vice President of Student & External Affairs

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W. Main, Wilburton, OK 74578

P: 918-465-1804, F: 918-465-4448

eosc.edu <http://eosc.edu/>