[Eoscstudents] REMINDER: PTK's Christmas Toys for Tots community service project - PLEASE HELP IDENTIFY STUDENT FAMILIES who can use our help!

bstrange at eosc.edu bstrange at eosc.edu
Thu Dec 2 17:21:13 CST 2021

Eastern's PTK Toys for Tots Christmas Campaign 2021

This is a completely volunteer community service event that benefits Eastern student's and their families.

I need your help in identifying Eastern student families in need: If you know of a fellow student who may have small children and can identify them as someone who may need a helping hand during this time, please email me their name and children information with gender and ages of children.

You can also self-identify yourself to me as a student to be placed on our list. Please just email your name and information. We have never faltered in supplying all Eastern families with gifts and I have great expectations that will be the same this time as well.

We are only targeting children ages 10 and younger. We will be offering gender and age appropriate toys.  We only need the ages and gender of children for a family if you have someone you would like to add to the list.

The Christmas wrapping party is open to anyone who would like to volunteer some of your time to wrap gifts. It will be on Monday, Dec 6th at noon in MItchell 116.  There will be food, drinks and desserts for any who wish to come and help with the Wrapping party!

Brenda Strange

Business Division Dean

CIS Instructor

PTK Advisor