[Eoscstudents] SSS $50 Amazon Gift Card Drawing

Casey Reinhardt creinhardt at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 23 08:24:32 CST 2021

Hello EOSC Students,

Student Support Services wants to recruit more students! We have moved our
application <https://botform.compansol.com/201686800970054> online to make
it even easier to sign up. The link to the application
<https://botform.compansol.com/201686800970054>will be at the end of the
email. If you fill out the application
<https://botform.compansol.com/201686800970054>immediately, then you will
be entered into a drawing for a $50 Amazon Gift Card!

Student Support Services offers you many resources while attending EOSC
that are entirely free to use while attending Eastern. We have free
tutoring, free college visits, free transfer assistance, free cultural
trips, and free career counseling. Hurry and fill out the application
<https://botform.compansol.com/201686800970054>, so you don't miss this
opportunity to win! If you have any questions or need help with anything
during this period, please feel free to contact me at creinhardt at eosc.edu.

Thanks,
Casey Reinhardt

https://botform.compansol.com/201686800970054

--
Casey Reinhardt
Career/Transfer/Academic Counselor, Eastern Oklahoma State College

p: 918.465.1860

[image: facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/EOSCSSS> [image: twitter]
<https://twitter.com/EOSCSSS>