[Eoscstudents] Last week of Financial Aid

amartinez at eosc.edu amartinez at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 7 09:31:03 CDT 2021

This is the last week for Financial Aid. Financial Aid and all charging to
student accounts will close this Thursday, June 10th. If anyone is still
needing books and supplies, be sure to come in soon. You can also order on
our webstore at www.eoscbookstore.com <http://www.eoscbookstore.com>  and
we'll ship to the address of your choice. (No PO Boxes)

This Bookstore will start closing on Friday's beginning this week. We will
reopen on Fridays on July 16th. All offices are closed on Fridays during the
Summer months so be sure to come and see us Monday through Thursday.

We hope everyone is having a great Summer semester so far. Let us know if
there is anything that we can do to help.

Thank you,

Ali Martinez

Bookstore Manager

TBC153