[Eoscstudents] Don't Forget to Register for Choir and Band

Brian Harris bharris2 at eosc.edu
Tue Nov 2 13:43:25 CDT 2021

*Spring semester registration is here.  Don't forget to register for the
EOSC Choir and Band. *

*Choir (MUSIC 1621/2621) meets Monday and Wednesday from 4:30-6pm*
* in the Mitchell Hall Auditorium*

*Band (MUSIC 1721/2721) meets Tuesday and Thursday from 4:30-6pm *
*in the Band Room (Pratt 123)*

*The choir will be performing:*
*Jubilate Deo by Sally Albrecht*
*The Seal Lullaby by Eric Whitacre*
*The Storm by Dan Davison (Men's Choir)*
*America (My Country 'Tis of Thee) by John Coates, Jr.*
*Ave Verum Corpus by Patrick Liebergen (Women's Choir)*
*Medley from Les Miserables by Ed Lojeski*

*Band works will be determined based on instrumentation (flute, oboe,
clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, horn, trombone, euphonium, tuba, percussion)
and overall performance level of the ensemble.*

*I hope to see you next semester in Choir and/or Band!*
--
Brian T. Harris
Instructor of Music, Director of Instrumental and Choral Ensembles, Music