[Eoscstudents] Door Decorating Contest

London White lwhite at eosc.edu
Tue Nov 9 11:26:48 CST 2021

*Clarification for Door Decorating Contest *

If you are participating in the Door Decoration contest to earn points for
your club/organization for Spirit Stick points, you only need to decorate
ONE door.

For example, if you are representing Men's basketball you may want to
decorate coach Edgar's door. If you are representing photography you may
want to decorate Kristen Turner's door. You can choose any door just make
sure you let us know which door we need to judge.

Due to the confusion we have extended the deadline from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00
p.m. on Wednesday, November 10, 2021. Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Thanks!

--
London White