[Eoscstudents] Activities for STRESS LESS Week at Student Support Services!!

Colby Carpenter ccarpenter at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 29 13:46:52 CST 2021

Hopefully you are studying and preparing for Finals next week.  But you may
be feeling more stress than usual during this crunch time, which is
completely understandable.

We want to help alleviate some of that extra stress, that's why SSS has set
up, FOR ANY STUDENT,
a Relaxing Winter Wonderland in our lounge, with hot cocoa, a variety of
fidget toys to play with while you enjoy care-free Holiday Movies, laid
back on very large bean bags.

In our computer lab, we have many board games for anyone who wants to come
play.

Tomorrow, SSS partnered with the OK National Guard to bring an inflatable
obstacle course, which will be set up outside the Student Center from about
10 am to 2 pm.

Again, these activities are for ANY STUDENT, not just SSS members. (If you
are interested in finding out more about what we do in Student Support
Services, Ramie and I are here all week)

Come on down and kick it with some cocoa, games, and movies; see you
tomorrow at the obstacle course too!

--

*Colby L. Carpenter*

*Career/Transfer & Academic Counselor *

*Student Support Services   <https://botform.compansol.com/201686800970054>*

*Johnston Hall 111*

* Tel: 918.465.1860*

* Fax: 918.465.4476*

*ccarpenter at eosc.edu * <ccarpenter at eosc.edu>

EASTERN OKLAHOMA STATE COLLEGE <http://eosc.edu/>

1301 W. Main Street

Wilburton, OK 74578

*Confidentiality Notice**: This communication is intended only for the use
of the addressee. It may contain information which is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient or the agent of the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify Colby Carpenter at the e-mail or phone number listed above and
expunge this communication without making any copies.*