[Eoscstudents] Math and Science club meeting

Krishna Bastola kbastola at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 4 22:09:17 CDT 2021

Hello everyone,

The Science and Mathematics Division has hosted the Math and Science Club
for many years. This club serves as the platform to enrich learning
opportunities through extracurricular activities and community service. The
Science and Mathematics Division will be holding an in-person
meeting of the Math and Science Club this coming Thursday, October 7, at
12:30 PM in Sullivan Hall Room 102. We will try our best to end the meeting
at 1 PM in order to not interfere with scheduled classes. The main agenda
of the meeting includes the nomination of the President, Vice President,
ESGA Representative, and Secretary/Treasurer for the Math and Science Club.
Holding leadership positions such as those just mentioned look really
wonderful to employers/schools on resumes and scholarship/admission
applications. We will also be discussing our club's preparations for Trunk
or Treat and Homecoming. Pizza and drinks will be provided. Please join us.

Regards,
Krishna Bastola, Ph.D.,
Professor  of Chemistry and Department Chair
Eastern Oklahoma State College, Wilburton
Oklahoma 74578
Office:918-465-1888