[Eoscstudents] 2021 Fall Music Department Concert

Brian Harris bharris2 at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 6 12:36:01 CDT 2021

Dear Faculty, Staff, and Students,

Please join us next week, Tuesday, October 12, at 7:30pm in the Mitchell Hall Auditorium for our annual Music Department Fall Concert.  The concert is sure to entertain all in attendance with a variety of works and will be approximately one hour in length.  Please see the attached document containing our programed works for the concert.

I hope to see you there!

Brian T. Harris
Instructor of Music, Director of Instrumental and Choral Ensembles, Music Department Chair
Eastern Oklahoma State College
Pratt 109
1301 W Main St
Wilburton, OK 74578