[Eoscstudents] SSS Workshops Online

Colby Carpenter ccarpenter at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 26 12:06:22 CDT 2021

To SSS students:

Our Google Classroom is up now here:
https://classroom.google.com/c/NzE4NzI5MDY1OFpa?cjc=wne4mtt

If you have any trouble accessing it, please let us know, we will get it
fixed so you can access it.

This is where our online workshops are located, you must complete any 3
tasks, and follow the directions on replying to us, to receive 1 workshop
credit towards SSS Scholarship/Grant AId.

We will be continually adding activities to our Classroom throughout the
semester.

--

*Colby L. Carpenter*

*Career/Transfer & Academic Counselor *

*Student Support Services   <https://botform.compansol.com/201686800970054>*

*Johnston Hall 111*

* Tel: 918.465.1860*

* Fax: 918.465.4476*

*ccarpenter at eosc.edu * <ccarpenter at eosc.edu>

EASTERN OKLAHOMA STATE COLLEGE <http://eosc.edu/>

1301 W. Main Street

Wilburton, OK 74578

*Confidentiality Notice**: This communication is intended only for the use
of the addressee. It may contain information which is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient or the agent of the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify Colby Carpenter at the e-mail or phone number listed above and
expunge this communication without making any copies.*